[Gluster-devel] Object Quota feature proposal for GlusterFS-3.7
vmallika at redhat.com
Tue Feb 17 11:52:34 UTC 2015
We are proposing files/objects quota feature for GlusterFS-3.7.
Here is the feature page:
'Object Quotas' is an enhancement to the existing 'File Usage Quotas'
and has the following benefits:
* Easy to query number of objects present in a volume.
* Can serve as an accounting mechanism for quota enforcement based on
number of Inodes.
* This interface will be useful for integration with OpenStack Swift
We can set the following Quota object limits, similar to file usage:
* 1) Directory level - limit the number of files at the directory level
* 2) Volume level - limit the number of files at the volume level
Looking forward for Question/Feedback.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Gluster-devel