[Gluster-devel] GlusterFS 4.0 Meeting Time Survey

Jeff Darcy jdarcy at redhat.com
Fri Feb 13 16:29:29 UTC 2015

> So far the winner seems to be Thursday at 11, with Friday at 11 close behind.
> Every other time except for Friday at 12 has at least one person who can't
> make it.  Even though it's 6am my time, I'm going to propose Thursday at 11
> starting on February 26.  Last call for objections...

Thursday at 11:00 UTC it is.  That's unfortunate for Niels, but every
time has at least one mark against it at this point.  I won't be able to
do this next week (I hope to be skiing) so the series will start on
February 26.  I'll try to send out an invitation closer to that date, to
everyone who attended the last meeting and/or responded on this thread,
plus an announcement for everyone else.