[Gluster-devel] glusterfs-3.6.3beta1 released

Raghavendra Bhat rabhat at redhat.com
Fri Feb 13 10:27:31 UTC 2015

Hi

glusterfs-3.6.3beta1 has been released and can be found here.
http://download.gluster.org/pub/gluster/glusterfs/qa-releases/3.6.3beta1/

This beta release supposedly fixes the bugs listed below since 3.6.2 was
made available. Thanks to all who submitted the patches, reviewed the
changes.

1138897 - NetBSD port
1184527 - Some newly created folders have root ownership although
created by unprivileged user
1181977 - gluster vol clear
1159471 - rename operation leads to core dump
1173528 - Change in volume heal info command output
1186119 - tar on a gluster directory gives message "file changed as we
read it" even though no updates to file in progress
1183716 - Force replace
1178590 - Enable quota(default) leads to heal directory's xattr failed.
1182490 - Internal ec xattrs are allowed to be modified
1187547 - self-heal-algorithm with option "full" doesn't heal sparse
files correctly
1174170 - Glusterfs outputs a lot of warnings and errors when quota is
enabled
1186119 - tar on a gluster directory gives message "file changed as we
read it" even though no updates to file in progress

Regards,
Raghavendra Bhat