[Gluster-devel] missing files

Justin Clift justin at gluster.org
Thu Feb 12 15:12:45 UTC 2015

On 12 Feb 2015, at 11:22, Pranith Kumar Karampuri <pkarampu at redhat.com> wrote:
<snip>
> Just to increase confidence performed one more test. Stopped the volumes and re-started. Now on both the volumes, the numbers are almost same:

Oh.  So it's a problem that turns up after a certain amount of
activity has happened on a volume?

eg a lot of intensive activity would show up quickly, but a
   less intense amount of activity would take longer to show
   the effect

Kaleb's "long running" cluster might be useful to catch this
kind of thing in future, depending on the workload running on
it, and the kind of pre/post tests we run. (eg to catch performance
regressions)

+ Justin

--
GlusterFS - http://www.gluster.org