[Gluster-devel] Problems with ec/nfs.t in regression tests

Xavier Hernandez xhernandez at datalab.es
Wed Feb 11 14:40:13 UTC 2015

Hi,

it seems that there are some failures in ec/nfs.t test on regression
tests. Doing some investigation I've found that before applying the
multi-threaded patch (commit 5e25569e) the problem does not seem to happen.

I'm not sure if this patch is the cause or it has revealed some bug in
ec or any other xlator.

I can try to identify it (any help will be appreciated), but it may take
some time. Would it be better to remove the test in the meantime ?

Thanks,

Xavi