[Gluster-devel] Gluster testing on CentOS CI

Justin Clift justin at gluster.org
Tue Feb 10 13:23:30 UTC 2015

Hi KB,

We're interested in the offer to have our CI stuff (Jenkins jobs)
run on the CentOS CI infrastructure.

We have some initial questions, prior to testing things technically.

*  Is there a document that describes the CentOS Jenkins setup
   (like provisioning of the slaves)?

* Is it possible for Gluster Community members to log into a Jenkins
  slave and troubleshoot specific failures?

  eg if something fails a test, can one of the Community members log
  into the slave node to investigate (with root perms)

* We also want to be sure that our Community members (developers) will
  have access in the Jenkins interface to do stuff for our jobs.

  eg create new jobs + editing existing ones (so our tests improve
  over time), rerunning failed jobs, and so on.  We don't need full
  admin access, but we do need the ability to do stuff for our jobs

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

--
GlusterFS - http://www.gluster.org