[Gluster-devel] Integrating liburcu source into the glusterfs source tree

Kaushal M kshlmster at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 03:40:36 UTC 2015

Thanks for this information Kaleb.

I'll check the changes I've done till now with the older versions of the
libraries. I think I'm going to need at least the 0.8.* release of liburcu,
as some new apis were introduced in it, which I'm using. I'll post the
outcome of my tests back here.

For a start, I collected the various versions of liburcu (userspace-rcu in
some) available in the different distros. This list is based on the distros
for which we provide community built packages and test on.

- Fedora 21 - 0.8.1 (0.8.5 in testing but stuck due to some breakages)
- Fedora 20 - 0.7.7 (0.8.5 in testing but stuck due to some breakages)
- EL7 - 0.7.9
- EL6 - 0.7.7
- Debian Wheezy - 0.6.7
- Debian Jessie - 0.8.5 (in testing)