[Gluster-devel] Lot of Netbsd regressions 'Waiting for the next available executor'

Raghavendra Talur rtalur at redhat.com
Thu Dec 31 09:52:54 UTC 2015

Hi,

I got info from one of the slave machines,

bt from perfused process

#0  0xbb679a77 in _sys___kevent50 () from /usr/lib/libc.so.12
(gdb) info threads
  Id   Target Id         Frame
* 1    process 26515     0xbb679a77 in _sys___kevent50 () from
/usr/lib/libc.so.12

bt from mount process
(gdb) bt
#0  0xbb3bb4b7 in ___lwp_park60 () from /usr/lib/libc.so.12

Manu, this seems to be a bug in libperfuse and not in Gluster.
The machine is nbslave75.cloud.gluster.org. You will have to rerun
quota.t couple of times to hit the bug. The test would hang in line 62(TEST
24).

Thanks,
Raghavendra Talur