[Gluster-devel] volume-snapshot.t failures

Raghavendra Gowdappa rgowdapp at redhat.com
Tue Dec 22 06:35:24 UTC 2015

Seems like a snapshot failure on build machines. Found another failure:
https://build.gluster.org/job/rackspace-regression-2GB-triggered/17066/console

Test failed:
./tests/basic/tier/tier-snapshot.t

Debug-msg:
++ gluster --mode=script --wignore snapshot create snap2 patchy no-timestamp
snapshot create: failed: Pre-validation failed on localhost. Please check log file for details
+ test_footer
+ RET=1
+ local err=
+ echo 'not ok 11 '
not ok 11
+ echo 'FAILED COMMAND: gluster --mode=script --wignore snapshot create snap2 patchy no-timestamp'
FAILED COMMAND: gluster --mode=script --wignore snapshot create snap2 patchy no-timestamp