[Gluster-devel] Gluster testing matrix

Raghavendra Talur rtalur at redhat.com
Mon Dec 21 10:53:27 UTC 2015

On Thu, Dec 17, 2015 at 4:33 PM, Deepak Shetty <dpkshetty at gmail.com> wrote:

> Where / How do you indicate whether the underlying GlusterFS is
> used/tested using fusemount or libgfapi method or both ?

There is no mechanism as of today to run the same test on GFAPI of FUSE
mount. Hence the tests explicitly choose the mount option.
The above line holds true for smoke, functional, regression and performance
categories.
If your question is regarding integration testing, it would depend entirely
on how the outside product likes to integrate with Gluster.