[Gluster-devel] Gluster REST - Management REST APIs for Glusterd 1.0

Aravinda avishwan at redhat.com
Mon Dec 21 10:51:13 UTC 2015

Hi,

In the past I submitted a feature([1] and [2]) to provide REST interface
to Gluster
CLI commands. I abandoned the patch because Glusterd 2.0 had plan to
include REST API support natively. Now I started again since other
projects like "skyrings"[3] is looking for REST API support for
Gluster.

Created a gist[4] to discuss the REST API formats, Please review and let
me know your thoughts. Document is still in WIP, will update the
document by next week.

[1]
http://www.gluster.org/community/documentation/index.php/Features/rest-api
[2] http://review.gluster.org/#/c/7860/