[Gluster-devel] Developer Gatherings: DevConf.CZ and FAST

Amye Scavarda amye at redhat.com
Fri Dec 4 19:48:44 UTC 2015

As a number of people are planning on attending DevConf.CZ [1] and
FAST [2], I thought it would be a good time to be able to gather our
developers together and get more in depth working sessions around
Gluster.

We're currently arranging space around DevConf.CZ and FAST to be able
to hold working sessions, and we can offer travel assistance for
developers hoping to attend one or both.

DevConf.CZ is likely to be more developer focused, and FAST more
focused about how Gluster is being used in production.

If you're interested in participating in one or both, let me know.
I'll be releasing a schedule for both of these over the coming weeks
but I wanted to gauge interest on this within our user and developer
community.

- amye

[1] http://devconf.cz
[2] https://www.usenix.org/conference/fast16/