[Gluster-devel] Gluster SOS plugin expansion

Bipin Kunal bkunal at redhat.com
Fri Aug 28 04:20:39 UTC 2015

Hi Hari/Humble,

You might have already got my reply regarding the same on some different
mail thread, Just sending here again,

Here  is the few more area which I would wish part of gluster SOS plugin:
1) geo-replication status corresponding to each geo-replication
session(wherever applicable)

# gluster volume geo-replication *MASTER_VOL **SLAVE_HOST*::*SLAVE_VOL* status

2) Quota related information(wherever applicable)
# gluster volume quota *VOLNAME* list
# gluster volume quota *VOLNAME* status

3) Heal information
# gluster volume heal *VOLNAME* info
4) Split-brain files
# gluster volume heal *VOLNAME* info split-brain

Thanks,
Bipin Kunal