[Gluster-devel] Status of GlusterFS CI in openstack

Deepak Shetty dpkshetty at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 07:28:24 UTC 2015

Hi All,
   Just wanted to post the status of GlusterFS CI for openstack, as I
believe it would be of interest to this community as well.

  In the past, We had a Cinder-GlusterFS CI where GlusterFS is the storage
backend for Cinder service

  Recently, we improvised on that and now the CI job runs with GlusterFS as
the storage for Cinder, Nova (ephemeral) and Glance (file store) and its
running for each patch on the Cinder project. Currently everything uses
GlusterFS fuse mount access method.

For a quick look on CI job status checkout :
    https://jenkins04.openstack.org/job/gate-tempest-dsvm-full-glusterfs-nv/

Future plan is to have a CI job that uses libgfapi based access method from
openstack services.
For some services its possible right away, for some support needs to be
added.

Hope this helps

thanx,
Deepak (deepakcs)  & Bharat (BharatK)