[Gluster-devel] reviving spurious failures tracking

Raghavendra Talur rtalur at redhat.com
Mon Aug 17 06:53:31 UTC 2015

On Wed, Jul 29, 2015 at 6:57 PM, Pranith Kumar Karampuri <
pkarampu at redhat.com> wrote:

> On 07/29/2015 06:56 PM, Pranith Kumar Karampuri wrote:

>>> A tests/disabled directory seemsthe way to go. But before going there,
>>> the test maintaniner should be notified. Perhaps we should have a list
>>> of contacts ina comment on the topof each test?
>>>
>> Jeff already implemented bad-tests infra already. We can use the same?
>>
> Check is_bad_test() in run-tests.sh

tests/basic/mount-nfs-auth.t is failing very frequently on netbsd machines.
The latest failure is
https://build.gluster.org/job/rackspace-netbsd7-regression-triggered/9296/consoleFull

The test always passes when run in bash -x mode. It seems that timeout for
test 51 and test 52 is
sometimes not enough. Can any one from NFS team verify the same and
increase the timeout if
required?

I will be moving the test to bad test list till this is fixed.