[Gluster-devel] Gerrit login not working

Vipul Nayyar nayyar_vipul at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 13 13:25:55 UTC 2015

Hey everyone,
I'm having trouble cloning the glusterfs repo from gerrit. Apparently I need to update my ssh keys. But I can't login to the gerrit system like in the past, with yahoo or normal email authentication. The github authentication link at the top right after authenticating with github credentials redirects to a page with simply 'Forbidden' written on it.
I'm not sure, if I missed a change in the mailing lists about another method to officially clone and contribute to the repo. But kindly help me out.
Regards
Vipul Nayyar