[Gluster-devel] testcase ./tests/geo-rep/georep-basic-dr-rsync.t failure

Kotresh Hiremath Ravishankar khiremat at redhat.com
Thu Aug 13 06:42:06 UTC 2015

Hi Emmanuel,

Well, the failure is due to glusterd unable to get the lock and is failing with
'Another Transaction in progress'
It's interesting as the same test case is passing in linux regression machine
and consistently failing in netBSD.

We need a netbsd machine off the ring to debug. Could you please provide one?

Thanks and Regards,
Kotresh H R