[Gluster-devel] testcase ./tests/geo-rep/georep-basic-dr-rsync.t failure

Kotresh Hiremath Ravishankar khiremat at redhat.com
Wed Aug 12 13:42:27 UTC 2015

Hi Emmanuel,

I checked the netbsd regression machines and found that they were already configure with
"PasswordLess SSH" for root.

The issue was Geo-rep runs "gluster vol info" via ssh and it can't find the gluster PATH via ssh.

I have fixed the above in following four machines which are up by adding
"export PATH=$PATH:/build/install/sbin:/build/install/bin" in ~/.kshrc and
similarly in other shells as I didn't know the default shell used by regression run

nbslave75
nbslave79
nbslave7g
nbslvae7j

This hopefully should fix geo-rep regression run in netbsd machines.
The same should be done for other netbsd slave machines when those are brought up.

Thanks and Regards,
Kotresh H R