[Gluster-devel] Rebooting some jenkins node

Michael Scherer mscherer at redhat.com
Fri Aug 7 13:14:42 UTC 2015

Le vendredi 07 août 2015 à 13:33 +0200, Michael Scherer a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> seems we have a awful number of jenkins nodes who are
> 1) no longere gsitered in salt
registered ^
> 2) no longer running a ssh daemon.
>
> I am rebooting a few of them in order to fix that ( and running a
> jenkins job for that ), but I hope to not reboot the wrong ones by
> error, sorry in advance

So I have now all EL6 builders in salt properly.
I also made sure that ntp is run on the main jenkins node, since it was
not and drifted 2 minutes in the future.

So I will try to set a EL6 builder on ci.gluster.org, since the fedora
one is not working, and I would rather validate the salt jenkins builder
setup before digging head first in the builder.
--
Michael Scherer