[Gluster-devel] Cleaning script of jenkins

Avra Sengupta asengupt at redhat.com
Wed Aug 5 09:33:23 UTC 2015

Hi,

I am getting a failure which fails with "No such file or directory". I
had to google translate french to understand that :p :p. Here's the link
to the same:

https://build.gluster.org/job/compare-bug-version-and-git-branch/10793/console

Could you please take a look and see if it was broken during migration.

Regards,
Avra