[Gluster-devel] Cleaning script of jenkins

Michael Scherer mscherer at redhat.com
Tue Aug 4 15:57:43 UTC 2015

Hi again,
So, while looking at jenkins, I would also propose the following course
of action.

We have some failry complex script stored inside jenkins config, and I
think it would be better to have them as script in the git repo :
https://github.com/gluster/glusterfs-patch-acceptance-tests

it seems that someone ( Justin, Niels ? ) started to migrate
compare-bug-version-and-git-branch to a script, so I just went ahead and
finished that, by replacing the config with a call to that proper
script.

If broken, please ping me.

I would like to have 1 single script to run smoke + build, so we can
have a unified script between el6, fedora, netbsd6, netbsd7 and
freebsd.

Does it sound like a plan ?

--
Michael Scherer