[Gluster-devel] NetBSD regression status upate

Emmanuel Dreyfus manu at netbsd.org
Thu Apr 30 03:14:47 UTC 2015

Hi

Here is NetBSD regression status update for broken tests:

- tests/basic/afr/split-brain-resolution.t
Anuradha Talur is working on it, the change being still under review
http://review.gluster.org/10134

- tests/basic/ec/
This works but with rare spurious faiures. Nobody works on it.

- tests/basic/quota-anon-fd-nfs.t
Jiffin Tony Thottan is working on it

- tests/basic/mgmt_v3-locks.t
This was fixed, changes are awaiting to be merged:
http://review.gluster.org/10425
http://review.gluster.org/10426

- tests/basic/tier/tier.t
With the help of Dan Lambright, two bugs were fixed (change merged). A
third one awaits review for master (release-3.7 not yet submitted)
http://review.gluster.org/10411

NB: This change was merged on release-3.7 but not on master:
http://review.gluster.org/10407

- tests/bugs
Mostly uncharted terrirory, we will not work on it for release-3.7

- tests/geo-rep
I started investigating and awaits input from Kotresh Hiremath
Ravishankar.

- tests/features/trash.t
Anoop C S, Jiffin Tony Thottan and I fixed it, changes are merged.

--
Emmanuel Dreyfus
http://hcpnet.free.fr/pubz
manu at netbsd.org