[Gluster-devel] NetBSD regression status upate

Emmanuel Dreyfus manu at netbsd.org
Mon Apr 27 09:47:32 UTC 2015

On Mon, Apr 27, 2015 at 03:10:11PM +0530, Vijay Bellur wrote:
> - tests/basic/mgmt_v3-locks.t
> - tests/basic/tier/tier.t
> - tests/features/glupy.t
>
> try to address these problems over this week on NetBSD?

Dan Lambright started working with me on tier.t in the meantime.

For glupy.t I understand the problem also happens on Linux, but
seems to be more reliable on NetBSD. Unfortunately  it seems impossible
to obtain buy just running glupy.t alone.

mgmt_v3-locks.t worked at some time hence it deserve a git bisect.

> Manu - I think we can pick up tests/bugs/* post 3.7.0 for NetBSD. Would that
> work for you?

Sure. tests/bugs is a huge thing, there is no chance to do it in a
reasonable timeframe.

--
Emmanuel Dreyfus
manu at netbsd.org