[Gluster-devel] NetBSD regression status upate

Emmanuel Dreyfus manu at netbsd.org
Mon Apr 27 08:48:10 UTC 2015

On Mon, Apr 27, 2015 at 02:13:03PM +0530, Anoop C S wrote:
> >- tests/features/trash.t
> >   Anoop C S, Jiffin Tony Thottan and I have been working on it. The
> >   change are pending review:
> >   http://review.gluster.org/10346
> >   http://review.gluster.org/10360
> >   http://review.gluster.org/10374
>
> All the above patches for trash.t have been merged.

Yes, thank you for the help.

It is worth noting that fixing NetBSD regression undercovers real
bugs most of the time. For trash, we had an invalid pointer free.
For tier, we had a buffer oveflow. Hence fixing NetBSD regression
is not only about NetBSD, it is also about fixing glusterfs bugs.

--
Emmanuel Dreyfus
manu at netbsd.org