[Gluster-devel] mem_put without a xlator_t

Jeff Darcy jdarcy at redhat.com
Mon Apr 27 08:31:59 UTC 2015

> I obseve a crash when rebalance process cannot start in tiered setup.
> It happens because the cleanup process calls mem_put() while xlator_t
> is not valid anymore. Here is the backtrace:

That looks closely related to the bug that was fixed by the
following patch:

http://review.gluster.org/#/c/10319/

In that case, the problem was with the allocation of members *within*
the log_buf.  In this case it's the allocation of the log_buf itself.
Looks like we just need to apply the same old_THIS trick in
log_buf_new.