[Gluster-devel] [Gluster-users] Should we try alternating our Weekly Community meeting times?

Joe Julian joe at julianfamily.org
Thu Apr 23 04:47:36 UTC 2015

I suggested it. Some other people in North America besides just myself
expressed an interest in being involved, but could not make early (or
very early) morning meetings. Since the globe has this cool spherical
feature I thought it might be a good idea to try to get involvement from
the dark side. :-)