[Gluster-devel] REMINDER: Weekly Gluster Community meeting is in one hour!

Justin Clift justin at gluster.org
Wed Apr 22 13:01:25 UTC 2015

On 22 Apr 2015, at 11:59, Justin Clift <justin at gluster.org> wrote:
> Reminder!!!
>
> The weekly Gluster Community meeting is in 30 mins, in
> #gluster-meeting on IRC.
>
> This is a completely public meeting, everyone is encouraged
> to attend and be a part of it. :)

Thanks everyone who attended.  Quite a few attendees and we
covered lots of useful stuff. :)

  * GlusterFS 3.6.3 should be released in the next few days.
    Yay! :)

  * GlusterFS 3.7.0beta1 *and* 3.6.4beta1 should be released by
    the end of this week.

  * GlusterFS 3.5.4beta1 should be released fairly soon.  Hoping
    for the end of this week too, but we'll see.

Meeting logs:

  https://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/gluster-meeting/2015-04-22/gluster-meeting.2015-04-22-12.01.html

Thanks to everyone who attended + participated. :)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

--
GlusterFS - http://www.gluster.org