[Gluster-devel] [Gluster-infra] Gerrit and Jenkins likely unavailable most of Sunday

Justin Clift justin at gluster.org
Wed Apr 22 06:42:58 UTC 2015

On 20 Apr 2015, at 04:43, Aravinda <avishwan at redhat.com> wrote:
> Is it not possible to view the patches if not logged in? I think public access(read only) need to be enabled.

It *does* seem to be possible after all. :)

Our test instance for Gerrit (http://newgerritv2.cloud.gluster.org) is now
running the very latest release of Gerrit + the GitHub auth plugin, and
that allows anonymous read access.

So, we might be upgrading shortly. ;)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift