[Gluster-devel] 3.7 client rpms

Niels de Vos ndevos at redhat.com
Tue Apr 21 07:30:38 UTC 2015

On Mon, Apr 20, 2015 at 08:49:00PM -0400, Paul Cuzner wrote:

> Thanks Niels. Any insight into the fuse rpm pulling in the server rpm?

That definitely is a bug. I thougt we solved this for the new tiering
feature, but the version you installed below already should have that
fix.

Maybe an other feature added a dependency of a library/xlator that is
only available in the server RPM. We'll need to find out where that
dependency comes from. Please file a bug for this and have it block the
'glusterfs-3.7.0' tracker (use that name in the 'blocks' field).

Thanks,
Niels