[Gluster-devel] regressions on release-3.7 ?

Jeff Darcy jdarcy at redhat.com
Mon Apr 20 17:53:52 UTC 2015

> I propose that we don't drop test units but provide an ack to patches
> that have known regression failures.

IIRC maintainers have had permission to issue such overrides since a
community meeting some months ago, but such overrides have remained
rare.  What should we do to ensure that currently failing Jenkins
results are checked and (if necessary) overridden in a consistent
and timely fashion, without putting all of that burden directly on
your shoulders?  Some sort of "officer of the day" rotation?  An
Etherpad work queue?  Something else?