[Gluster-devel] Gerrit and Jenkins likely unavailable most of Sunday

Justin Clift justin at gluster.org
Sat Apr 18 18:30:50 UTC 2015

Our Gerrit and Jenkins instances will be getting updated
tomorrow. (yay!)

It's not very straight forward to do though, so I'll
probably shut them down tomorrow morning and they _may_
be offline for a large part of the day.

Note - They have to be kept offline from when I do the
initial backup for updating, until it's ready.

I wish there was a better way... but there doesn't seem
to be. :/

Sorry in advance, etc.

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift