[Gluster-devel] WARNING: patches marked as Verified might not be

Emmanuel Dreyfus manu at netbsd.org
Fri Apr 17 16:03:36 UTC 2015

On Fri, Apr 17, 2015 at 11:02:39AM -0400, Jeff Darcy wrote:
>  a) Run smoke and regression as separate Gerrit users, require
>     concurrence for a patch to be considered V+1.  This is what we
>     already do for NetBSD.  It's simple, and seems to work well.

This is the way to go. Additionnaly we should configure gerrit
so that it displays the passed mark for the verified column when
it had verified >= +3 (1 smoke, 1 Linux regression, 1 NetBSD regreession).
I sent a few days ago a reference to gerrit documentation expalining how
to do that.
--
Emmanuel Dreyfus
manu at netbsd.org