[Gluster-devel] tiering demo Thursday

Dan Lambright dlambrig at redhat.com
Thu Apr 16 14:10:43 UTC 2015

Hello folks,

Our hangout session has concluded [1], and I expect we will do another next month from the US which hopefully will have better interactivity.

In the meantime, below [2] is the "gluster volume info" display we are considering for tiered volumes. Let us know any feedback on how it looks.

[1]
goo.gl/auENCG

[2]
Proposal for gluster v info for the tier case:

Volume Name: t
Type: Tier
Volume ID: 320d4795-4eae-4d83-8e55-1681813c8549
Number of Bricks: 3 x 2 = 6
Transport-type: tcp
Bricks:

hot