[Gluster-devel] GlusterFS 4.0 meeting *Friday* April 17 at 12:00 UTC

Jeff Darcy jdarcy at redhat.com
Wed Apr 15 15:08:21 UTC 2015

I know people are busy, but we have a couple of 4.0 events coming up so
I'd like to get a bit more of a handle on where things are.

 * Who: anyone, but especially people working on 4.0 features[1]
 * When: Friday, April 17, 12:00 UTC (08:00 EST, 17:30 IST)
 * Where: #gluster-meeting on Freenode IRC

"Too busy with 3.7" is a perfectly valid status.  It's pretty much my
status, except for a few moments here and there working on the
server-side AFR/NSR infrastructure.  However, it would be nice to get
some idea of when people think that will change.  If everyone says "not
for the foreseeable future" that's a message I can take to the Powers
That Be and maybe we can do something about it.

[1] http://www.gluster.org/community/documentation/index.php/Planning40