[Gluster-devel] release-3.7 branch created [Was 3.7.0 update]

Emmanuel Dreyfus manu at netbsd.org
Wed Apr 15 09:46:27 UTC 2015

On Wed, Apr 15, 2015 at 02:39:05PM +0530, Kaushal M wrote:
> Doesn't work on 6.1.5. I'm still getting 'Not supported'. Do I need
> NetBSD-7 for this to work?

I think I see the problem now: in netbsd-6 branch the relevant options
are not built by default in the GENERIC kernel. They are in netbsd-7
GENERIC, but for netbsd-6 a rebuilt is necessary.

But there is a quick fix since NetBSD hapily mixes newer kernel with older
userland: grab latest netbsd-7 kernel, and boot on it while keeping
your userland as is, it should work.
ftp://ftp.fr.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD-daily/netbsd-7/201504121610Z/i386/binary/kernel

> We have a huge queue of builds, so I'd rather not block any of them.

We have 3 VM unused by jenkins ATM for various reasons: nbslave7[025].
Use any of them, just check that there is not someone else already
working on it (the w command and its IDLE column help)

> If mgmt_v3-locks.t is failing, you could disable it to allow the tests
> to pass.

Done already.

--
Emmanuel Dreyfus