[Gluster-devel] New NetBSD regressions

Kotresh Hiremath Ravishankar khiremat at redhat.com
Tue Apr 14 12:12:08 UTC 2015

It runs "gluster volume info" via ssh as root on slave gluster volume residing on
same node. Since gluster binaries were installed in custom path /build/install,
it was failing as it could not find gluster binaries over ssh as root. Exporting
/build/install/ path worked. Could you check only this step on NetBSD machine, is it hanging?

Setup passwordless SSH for root and run "ssh root at hostname gluster vol info <volname>

The above step should not hang.

Thanks and Regards,
Kotresh H R