[Gluster-devel] Got a slogan idea?

Dustin L. Black dblack at redhat.com
Tue Apr 7 19:37:15 UTC 2015

"{Flexible|Adaptive|Versatile} Open Data Store"

Dustin L. Black, RHCA
Principal Technical Account Manager
Red Hat, Inc. - Strategic Customer Engagement
(o) +1.212.510.4138  (m) +1.215.431.0247
dustin at redhat.com

Red Hat Summit and DevNation | June 23-26, 2015 | Boston
Learn. Network. Experience open source.
www.redhat.com/summit
www.devnation.org