[Gluster-devel] 3.7.0 update

Emmanuel Dreyfus manu at netbsd.org
Tue Apr 7 12:01:26 UTC 2015

Vijay Bellur <vbellur at redhat.com> wrote:

> 4. No build failures for NetBSD, Mac and FreeBSD. All regression tests
> to pass on NetBSD.

Note on this: NetBSD regression only attempts basic, encryption and
features subdirectories (bugs subdirectory is skiped);

And in that directories, we currently skip:
basic/afr/split-brain-resolution.t  -> broken (by design?)
basic/afr/read-subvol-entry.t -> fixed, I will enable it again
basic/ec/*  -> works but with spurious failures
basic/quota-anon-fd-nfs.t -> broken by recent commit
basic/tier/tier.t -> broken
encryption/crypt.t -> fix awating to be merged
features/trash.t -> being investigated right now

--
Emmanuel Dreyfus
http://hcpnet.free.fr/pubz
manu at netbsd.org