[Gluster-devel] 3.7.0 update

Vijay Bellur vbellur at redhat.com
Tue Apr 7 10:21:43 UTC 2015

Hi All,

I am planning to branch release-3.7 by the end of this week. Here is a
list of tasks that we would need to accomplish by then:

1. Review and merge as many fixes for coverity found issues. [1]

2. Review and merge as many logging improvement patches. [2]

3. Spurious regression tests listed in [3] to be fixed.
   To not impede the review & merge workflow on release-3.7/master, I
plan to drop those test units which still cause
   spurious failures by the time we branch release-3.7.

4. Maintainers to ACK sanity of their respective components.

Blocker tasks for 3.7.0:

1. All open bugs in 3.7.0 tracker [4] would need to be fixed. If you
have more bugs to be fixed in 3.7.0, please add them to the tracker.

2. Admin guide updates for new features.

3. Release Notes

4. No build failures for NetBSD, Mac and FreeBSD. All regression tests
to pass on NetBSD.

5. Anything more that we find along the way :).

Please feel free to add/modify to this list. Your help in accomplishing
these tasks would be very appreciated.

Thanks,
Vijay

[1]