[Gluster-devel] Adventures in building GlusterFS

Kaushal M kshlmster at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 04:44:59 UTC 2015

I should have caught this during the review. I've been on the lookout
for this kind of breakage in all GlusterD changes, but this slipped
through somehow. Apologies.

I don't think we need to revert KP's change. I'll test Vijay's fix and
do any further changes required to stop the failures, ASAP.

~kaushal