[Gluster-devel] rackspace-netbsd7-regression-triggered has been disabled

Justin Clift justin at gluster.org
Wed Apr 1 19:05:23 UTC 2015

On 1 Apr 2015, at 17:38, Emmanuel Dreyfus <manu at netbsd.org> wrote:
> Justin Clift <justin at gluster.org> wrote:
>
>> We need some kind of solution.
>
> What about ading another nb7build user in gerrit? That way results will
> not conflict.

I'm not sure.  However, Vijay's now added me as an admin in our
production Gerrit instalce, and I have the process for restoring our
backups in a local VM (on my desktop) worked out now.  So... I can
test this tomorrow morning and try it out.  Then we'll know for
sure. :)

+ Justin

--
GlusterFS - http://www.gluster.org