[Gluster-devel] rackspace-netbsd7-regression-triggered has been disabled

Marcelo Barbosa firemanxbr at fedoraproject.org
Wed Apr 1 16:20:26 UTC 2015

yep, using on Jenkins the plugin Gerrit Trigger, this plugin trigger all
requests for all repositories and all branches, this function running with
Auto QA tests and vote with ACL "verified", for example:

   https://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/c/37886/

my intention is make one deploy with one complete example the use this,
comming soon :D

firemanxbr