[Gluster-devel] rackspace-netbsd7-regression-triggered has been disabled

Justin Clift justin at gluster.org
Wed Apr 1 04:12:45 UTC 2015

On 1 Apr 2015, at 05:04, Emmanuel Dreyfus <manu at netbsd.org> wrote:
> Justin Clift <justin at gluster.org> wrote:
>
>>> That, or perhaps we could have two verified fields?
>>
>> Sure.  Whichever works. :)
>>
>> Personally, I'm not sure how to do either yet.
>
> In http://build.gluster.org/gerrit-trigger/ you have "Verdict
> categories" with CRVW (code review) and VRIF (verified), and there is a
> "add verdict category", which suggest this is something that can be
> done.
>
> Of course the Gerrit side will need some configuration too, but if
> Jenkins can deal with more Gerrit fields, there must be a way to add
> fields in Gerrit.

Interesting.  Marcelo, this sounds like something you'd know
about.  Any ideas? :)

We're trying to add an extra "Verified" column to our Gerrit +
Jenkins setup.  We have an existing one for "Gluster Build System"
(which is our CentOS Regression testing).  Now we want to add one for
our NetBSD Regression testing.

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

--