[Gluster-devel] rackspace-netbsd7-regression-triggered has been disabled

Emmanuel Dreyfus manu at netbsd.org
Wed Apr 1 02:03:07 UTC 2015

Jeff Darcy <jdarcy at redhat.com> wrote:

> That's fine.  I left a note for you in the script, regarding what I
> think it needs to do at that point.

Here is the comment:

> # We shouldn't be touching CR at all.  For V, we should set V+1 iff this
> # test succeeded *and* the value was already 0 or 1, V-1 otherwise. I
> # don't know how to do that, but the various smoke tests must be doing
> # something similar/equivalent.  It's also possible that this part should
> # be done as a post-build action instead.

The problem is indeed that we do now know how to retreive previous V
value. I guess gerrit is the place where V combinations should be
correctly handled.

What is the plan for NetBSD regression now? It will fail anything which
has not been rebased after recent fixes were merged, but apart from that
the thing is in rather good shape right now.

--
Emmanuel Dreyfus
http://hcpnet.free.fr/pubz
manu at netbsd.org