[Gluster-devel] GlusterFS 3.6 Test Day Preparations

Humble Devassy Chirammal humble.devassy at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 11:42:53 UTC 2014

Hi All,

Some of the Glusterfs 3.6 feature pages still need update, especially on
'how to test', 'user experience'..etc sections. It would  be really
appreciated if the component owners take some time and update it asap. As
mentioned earlier, it will help  on component testing, which is happening
this week.

--Humble