[Gluster-devel] GlusterFest Test Week
Humble Devassy Chirammal
humble.devassy at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 12:12:01 UTC 2014
As decided in our last GlusterFS meeting and the 3.6 planning schedule, we
shall conduct GlusterFS 3.6 test "days" starting from next week. This time
we intend testing one component and functionality per day. There’s a
breakdown of all the features slated for 3.6 on the release’s planning page
Here's what you need to do:
- Take a look at the 3.6 testing page to see the test day instructions and
a list of new features:
- See instructions for setting up your test bed.
- Join #gluster channel on scheduled dates.
- Visit component feature page and find the section entitled "How to Test"
to see if there are specific instructions there.
- Report bugs at the links provided.
- Record your progress on
- If you wish to record comprehensive results of testing, feel free to post
them on gluster-devel or on a wiki page that you create.
Mark your calendar for this upcoming test days for the Gluster.
Thanks, and happy hacking!
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Gluster-devel