[Gluster-devel] Bug Triage Meeting next week

Niels de Vos ndevos at redhat.com
Mon Sep 15 09:38:52 UTC 2014

On Thu, Sep 11, 2014 at 04:18:55PM +0200, Niels de Vos wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> could one of you run the Bug Triage Meeting next week? I am on a
> training and will likely not be available. The agenda should be prepared
> now, please have a look:
> - https://public.pad.fsfe.org/p/gluster-bug-triage

It seems that several of the usual active participants are not available
this week. If others are interested, we can keep the meeting going to
handle some of the group triage and discussions about bugs. However, I
still need someone to run the meeting. If there is no volunteer later
today, I will send out a cancellation and we'll do the meeting next week
again.

Thanks,
Niels