[Gluster-devel] Languages (was Re: Proposal for GlusterD-2.0)

Krishnan Parthasarathi kparthas at redhat.com
Mon Sep 8 16:59:30 UTC 2014

While the proposal for Glusterd-2.0 is doing its rounds in the devel/users lists, let me find out how the Go toolchain fares in debugging a live application and a core file, with a dash of go routines and channels for good effect :-) Shouldn't take long. I will share my experience and lets take this discussion from there. Does that make sense?

~KP