[Gluster-devel] A suggestion on naming test files.

Jeff Darcy jdarcy at redhat.com
Fri Sep 5 12:37:42 UTC 2014

> Jeff, Could you explain what you meant by 'arranged into
> subdirectories'? I didn't understand what you meant by that.

I think it would be great if we had an "afr" directory and an "nfs"
directory and a "glusterd" directory for bugs related to AFR, NFS, or
glusterd respectively - and likewise for each other translator or
subsystem.  That way, someone fixing a bug in one area can find the most
useful tests very quickly.  Obviously many tests touch multiple
subsystems, but we already categorize bugs according to the *most*
relevant subsystem in Bugzilla and we can just use those categories to
sort the corresponding tests into directories as well.