[Gluster-devel] question on bug-853690.t

Emmanuel Dreyfus manu at netbsd.org
Fri Oct 31 10:07:01 UTC 2014

Hello

A question on bug-853690.t: There is the test to check that brocks are
out of sync:
EXPECT_NOT 0x000000000000000000000000 echo $xa

Perhaps I am missing something, but that test may execute after the
volume completed heal. This looks like the perfecte recipe for a
spurious failure and it should be removed. At least on NetBSD I
never get the expected wrong (not yet healed) value.

Anyone can confirm or explain me what I missed?

--
Emmanuel Dreyfus
manu at netbsd.org